Indra Nooyi Indian Born Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of PEPSICO. She Received bachelor degree from Madras Christian College and PGDM (MBA) From IIM Calcutta. She is one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine. She did her master’s degree from Yale School of Management. She always inspires us by her Interviews, Speeches, Motivational Quotes and work. Indian Government honoured him Padam Bhushan.
Here are Indra Nooyi 7 Rules of Success:
- Be visionary See beyond
- Invest time in Communication Skills
- Develop Coping Mechanism
- Performance With Purpose
- Develop Global Perspective
- Don’t Mix Professional life with Personnel
- Grab Idea’s From Everywhere
Here is Some Quote From His Wisdom:
- Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.
- I’m very honest – brutally honest. I always look at things from their point of view as well as mine. And I know when to walk away.
- Just because you are CEO, don’t think you have landed. You must continually increase your learning, the way you think, and the way you approach the organization. I’ve never forgotten that.